wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

Pulau Pangkor Trip 2014
Sunday, May 18, 2014

miss-diary

I've went for vacation to Pulau Pangkor with my new gang of friends
right after my Degree final exam.

This time, the word 'final' means alot to me.
Because it's seriously the final paper in my degree final year.

-photo taken in hotel room-

simply luve this photo. Everyone looks cheerful!


this photo turned out to be awesomely nice!
Absolutely Photogenic!!

Mr Eason Chew big face. haha!


I like! 
My idea for this photo taking.
I love taking photo in front of a sunset.

Labels:

writtern @1:45 PM