wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

Portuguese for a day
Sunday, October 27, 2013

miss-diary


Shopping today.
And i came across salesgirls that were discussing about me!

well one of them claimed that I looks like a Portugal-mixed
she did asked me if I'm a Portuguese at first.
well interesting. Never in life people commented that way

another girl claimed that 
Seems not possible that I'm a Chinese
since it's impossible for a Chinese to have that nose

and I was like *Woot!?*
I don't know how to react to them.
So I just smile back.


After cashing out at the cashier,
she even said :"Bye Francisco xxxxx" (forgot the name dy)
well. Interesting, is it because of my contact lens or outfit of the day?


Random salca mood

writtern @5:50 PM