wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

Gym, Clubbing
Sunday, May 11, 2014

miss-diary

FINALLY
I've finished my Degree 3-years course!
yes yes
which mean I've
gone through all hectic assignments, midterms, final exams and worst of all - Final Year Project!

*yes*! *yes*!

so I'm officially a fresh grads and too free now
Apparently I've followed my sis to
Celebrity Fitness @ SetiaWalk

for weekend only lah they are allowed to bring outsider in for FREE
so,
within a day, I've tried out 
- Zumba Class
- Gym equipments
- Sauna




goodness sake! how come nobody shout about having a sauna attached with the changing/locker/shower room in Celebrity Fitness Gym!

I got so excited knowing there is actually a sauna room after all the dance and gym.
So I went in!

[At first, I wanted to enter with my clothes on. Then my sis stopped me and ask me to remove EVERYTHING before going in. Okay. remove. Then once again when i wanted to enter, my friend Meity stopped me and asked me to remove my watch. She even kua chiong til ask me remove my necklace but I din. haha]

it's hot inside. *DUHH*
but, oh my gosh! everything inside made of wood, wooden! as in, the floor, the wall, the ceiling, the sits where we actually sit on it, and water bucket (yes! yes! there was a wooden bucket filled wiith water, and with a wooden scoop too! again! wooden! and surprisingly the water in it ain't hot!! I guess it's for users to actually use them to splash some water on our body to cool down or smthg?)

After getting fascinated, i sat down quietly waiting time to pass.
Then, my inner body still feels COLD. Aircond there is really cold! 
but then surprisingly when I touched my skin, they are sweaty! Amazing right! I doesn't feel like sweating but I'm sweating already!

I read the NOTICE stating max to stay for 10 - 15mins
I started wondering how on earth I know the time when I couldn't wear a watch!
then to my surprise THERE WAS A 沙斗! on the wall! you have to turn it 180degree to activate it!

After came out from the Sauna, my whole body turned red.
Macam drank alcohol.

Superb experience!

----------------------------------------------------------


 That night itself,
I went clubbing with my sis and her bunch of crazy friends
Clubbing @ Soju, Sunway Pyramid.


It's a newly opened club.
If you are into the sake of spending your time with friends. It can be a wonderful place.
It's big inside.
But if you are looking forward to dancing (like me! Hoping for a dance floor and everyone dancing around) or tackling a girl? or waiting a guy to walk up and say Hi, it's not the club that you will fancy.

Because everyone just stood there! 20% of the people dance to the music. Move their body yeah!
80% staring at the stage and drinking.

People still telling me Zouk KL is much more fun than Soju.
So, when can I have the chance enter Zouk?? :(


-Photo without any makeup on-



-Photo with make up on-


 With and without makeup. Can see the difference? Actually I can't see the difference.
Why am I always after makeup = before makeup

*motion created by Google*

Labels:

writtern @11:11 PM