wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

Internship 2013
Thursday, February 6, 2014


Top row from the left: Yi Ting, Koon Wei, Charmaine
Middle row from the left: Siu Chen, Yi Ting and Charmaine, Yvonne
Bottom tow from the left : Jhoyee, Waimun, Sin Wei

From the left: Eric Tan, Jhoyee, Eason Chew

                                         Choon Lin                                Yan Leong

Endora

Above all are all my fellow intern batchmates throughout my 3 months 
of internship at KPMG

Thanks for all the joys brought by all of you 

which made me smile almost everyday :)

From the left: Sin Wei, me, Yi Ting, Charmaine, Jhoyee, Kar yan


Oh! and
Thanks for celebrating my 21st birthday!


writtern @3:34 PM