wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

Contact Lens Review
Thursday, April 10, 2014

Contact lens review again!

Finally got a chance to display my contact lens 'collection'.
hahaa.

Been wearing 3 different pairs of contact lenses recently.
4 pairs of lenses are in my drawer currently.

1 of them already reached its expiry, as in, wore for 3 months
1 of them is totally out from my repurchasing list. I'll 'display' how awful it is later.

First pair: 
COLORPIA Leaf Brown
the one expired. 
My last time wearing this was a month ago during my VIVA presentation

COLORPIA is the trusted lens and definitely my favourite brand!
bought it from optical shop at RM40/pair - discounted price

I have actually reviewed it in my previous post.
However that was Leaf Grey.
The one I'm wearing below is Leaf Brown! :)

I kind of prefer Leaf Grey over Brown lehhs.


Then, the second pair
COLORPIA Mimi Brown
the one I said it looks awful!!

the moment I took out the lenses from the case, 
I was kind of regret that I was so eager to try this Mimi series out.
it doesn't look natural at all.
Looking kind of wild, as what my friend commented.

So yeah, after wearing it once to my friend's convo, 
I never want to wear it again!
it's like paying RM40 for a one-time wear :(



Third pair,
DUEBA Puffy Hazel

kay, this is a Korean brand, brought from a seller at Instagram named 'Polkadotz Lens'
They do have a Facebook page selling Dueba lenses.

Price is freaking cheap for a pair of lens. 
So I bought it for a try. Will not stick to their lenses for daily wear thou.
But since it's a well-established Korean brand,
I might consider wearing them for 2months instead of the intended one-year disposal lens

Puffy hazel series as below.
Aiih! maybe I'm not used to wearing such light toned lenses
I feel that it's not as natural and pretty as what instagramers commented.
Will not reorder this series. 

But hey, my friend x realize I was wearing contact lens when I'm wearing this!



Fourth pair,
DUEBA Mavis Brown

yes I have to say this is so much better to my liking.
As you can see, the color and design combination is super natural.
As in, one hardly can notice that I did wear contact lens from far.

A 60% chance of reordering.



My hair, din notice it is that long already.
I know it's time to go for a haircut. But final is approaching so...
I will do it after my Krabi trip. hahaha!!

writtern @1:13 AM