wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

lonely life 30/5
Monday, May 30, 2011

miss-diary

First day of my Degree life.
my comment:
-okay okay 'loh'-

Feel so lonely here.
Yfhan and Minwei not here dy
first time in my entire uni life felt dat the whole house is so quiet and empty

feel so spooky
ahh!

hope to find a group of ppl to hang out with at night for dinner soon.
otherwise,
I have to be alone!!
which , i will never want to let that to happen to me!

miss my friends so much...

writtern @11:03 PM