wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

1st watch ever in my life
Thursday, May 5, 2011

miss-diary

wow
i was too shock when my mum handed me this watch
ChronoTech .



ChronoTech
CT7988LS/44




real image

this will be my first watch(branded) ever in my entire life.
I did hope for one before this
but i just couldn't accept their high prices and walked away each time my mom planned to buy me one...

hehehe
i'm getting so excited!!


writtern @9:18 PM