wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

Foundation Last Exam Paper
Friday, April 29, 2011

miss-diary

it's over!
the very last foundation examination


i don't feel happy either ==
zz.
my mood is now relli down
even listening to my favourite song wont help to cure neither
argg wad i got to do !!

i dont want to face the fact that we'll be seperating apart

after today,
yes today,
every of you will change...
we will be like stranger after that
i will be all alone for my Degree year
after all of you left
i will have to adapt myself all again



writtern @3:43 PM