wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

emo
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

miss-diary

*pain*

喝很多很多的水可以补充流失的泪水哦? =D



23/5/2011

i was seriously emo just now- in the train while i was on my way back to Subang weh
flashed back those moments that i had with friends who moved to KL campus dy
*ahh...*
pain...


especially to someone whom I used to hang out with at night or to say, midnight...
helped me to reduce stress...
helped me when i was emotionally down...
and always, helped me to break my previous record (haha)

emo! freaking emo!
:'(
no joy leh.
friend(s) don't leave me 




---------------------------------------------------------------------------




*BIG SOBBS*




writtern @11:18 PM