wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

The worst hurt I've came across
Monday, June 10, 2013

miss-diary

Do you see, Can you see
 wound all over my heart.

Eyes filled with tears everyday
They reflect my sadness and pain that well.

Blood bleeding.
My heart is drying up soon.

I always come across these words.
Now I know how meaningful and strong those words reflect my heart currently.
It gotta turn into scar someday.
What is meant by scare is, It will be there and always be.
The hurt that i am getting through right now
makes me hard to breath and even sleep

My heart just felt really pain
That I don't even think of eating, nothing.

I did nth, I was still here waiting for you to be back as usual.
When you came back. Everything just changed.

我無辜的被你傷害
我什麼都沒做錯

我給你自由,給了你信任
結果換來的是 滿滿的傷痕


-in the car-
The moment.Those moment...
With my boy, ended up be back a Douchebag :')

-Terengganu trip-
The morning we wake up together and prepare to get to the beach :')
Can't believe this photo is not even a week old :')

I love you, I still strongly have you in my heart.
But I won't fall for a Douchebag anymore.
I will never believe you.
We ended this way
-Friend-


writtern @12:36 AM