wεLcomε ◕‿◕

miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com

♥:Mirror for life:♥


miss pWERN cant live without mirror

welcome :D
please do not spam here yea

im starting my Degree life at Kampar soon
♪ gonna dump everything nёw here ♪

i will try to keep this blog updated*
♥ do come to have a visit frequently ^0^

☺ Going to Carlsberg Where's the Party Malaysia on 06.07.2013! *wink*



miss-diaryx92.blogspot.com


blog created*
-02/04/2010-

Hit Count
-Total Visitors-

Lambogini BATMAN
Sunday, April 3, 2011

miss-diary

i cant believe it !
i saw a -Lamborghini-
running along the highway right infront of me
when my family and I were on our way back to Kampar from Taiping
awww


i was like ... 'I'm in love' babe!


a 'Batman car'
ah! damn kool !

i even ate durian on the spot just now,
when i was on my way back to Kampar
YUMM* ~

my stomach is seriously bloated
i got to stop eating. No food for me tonight !

sorry for not joining dinner

...
清明節回鄉記錄

writtern @6:49 PM